'Whoever Depends On All The New Year Prophecies Will Be Disappointed,' Prophet Michael Warns Nigerians - THE DAILY CRUCIBLE

Breaking

Ads

Friday, January 4, 2019

'Whoever Depends On All The New Year Prophecies Will Be Disappointed,' Prophet Michael Warns Nigerians



                    •Prophet Chinedu Michael

Prophet Chinedu Michael (A.K.A. No Shaking) is the founder and officiating man of God behind the Dominion Fire Ministry, in Pakuro area of Mowe/Ibafo, Ogun State. He spoke with Godwin Akomah, the Southwest Bureau Chief of The Daily Crucible, on a number of issues.


Your church growth is rapid  within a short period. What is the secret? 

We thank God for the increase (numerically). But we did not start on a rosy note. We started in a tough way, and whenever  you see the crowd coming together, it's a sign of obedience to God. I passed through a lot of difficult conditions then,(and) it would have cut me off serving God, but persistency is the only thing that draws God closer to you, so the things you are seeing are God's signs and wonder, that's all I can say.  The ministry is faring well.


What do you think of the insinuations and rumours that the man of God behind the ministry is not a real man of God?


It is normal that people must talk and if people never talk ill about you, you are probably not a human being. So, I am even happy that people sometimes say unkind things about me. People say that normal human being  can not be performing (doing) such a miraculous things here. So, it's normal. All I am saying is that when God is with you, extra ordinary things begin to happen beyond human imaginations, they will give it a name. Some will call it occultic power; some marine power, while others will say: this is God at work. I testify that this is God doing miracle and God can not leave us. When once God leaves one, the person is gone. 


Churches around are losing members to yours, what could be the reason?


When evidence is on ground, evangelism is minimal, as for us, we find it difficult to go (out) for evangelism. For the fact that(because) evidence of God's presence is there for people to see. church growth is a must. So, if they are losing members, let them ( men of God) go back to the drawing board; let them go back to their creator, (and) let them ask for evidence to know why they are not succeeding. So, their losing members is not my fault.


Your projection for 2019?

 My plan and vision is nothing but winning more souls for Christ, that's our mission. If I can win thousands of souls for Christ, then, I will say I have contributed my quota on this earth in soul winning. If Dominion Fire Ministry can win million of souls in 2019, I will be the happiest person. That's why we have plans for evangelism. 

Prophets and men of God do make predictions about what people should expect in the new year. What do you have to say about this 2019?


 One thing I have to say is this, that because some prophets do predict about events, do not mean that I have to do same. That's the reason why many prophets predict and it never come to pass,  and that's the reason why many people are talking against prophets who predict just for their name to be heard. It is normal but when a message come from above, it must be delivered. So, I have to wait, let the message come. 

 How do you see 2019 in political arena?


It is going to be tough because people we don't expect will still go back to where they belong to. While the people they favour are going to be disappointed. In fact, it is unpredictable because when you say it is going to go this way, you discover it is going another way. So in political aspect(arena), all I am telling everyone is to be focused and when you don't win, (just) be your self. You don't need to win all the time. Don't kill yourself, don't mobilise the youth to destroy  themselves just because of politics because it has already been written to be unpredictable. Just focus on your part, don't kill a soul because it is normal for Nigeria, but don't kill your self. 2019 is going to be a tough year but God said to me personally that ' those that are under my shadow will celebrate.'  So, that's what I am telling you. Make sure you are under God's shadow because those are the only ones to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment