| The Daily Crucible | Sunday, January 16, 2022
So this guy, Randall (Randy) Jeffries who was a milk delivery man in the 1950s and 1960s in Southern California fathered over 800 children on the job that he didn't even know about.
While delivering milk to various homes Randall was also busy "helping" lusty housewives and in the process spreading his seed throughout the community.
Many years down the line, a lot of adults in the San Diego area had controversial DNA test results where it was clear that their father was not of blood relation. This led to all kinds of chaos in their families.
After a former FBI profiler did a couple of research and digging, Randall (Randy) Jeffries DNA matched with the over 800 children in California. After hundreds of tests and re-tests, stark facts hit the researchers, they found out that the man had over 800 kids in San Diego and its environs.
When he was interviewed, Randall who is now very old, was quoted telling the ‘Daily News’ website:
“All these years I thought I was sterile. My wife and I never had any children. To think that at age 97, to hear such news! What a blessing. I now feel so fulfilled and cannot wait to meet all my children.”

No comments:
Post a Comment