| The Daily Crucible | Saturday, April 23, 2022
Former Nollywood actress, Caroline Hutchings, has partly attributed the cause of her failed marriage to Linda Ikeji, a foremost blogger.
Caroline’s marriage to Musa Danjuma, the billionaire businessman, collapsed in 2016 following alleged infidelity.
In the latest episode of the reality show ‘The Real Housewives of Lagos (RHOL)’ that surfaced on social media, visibly enraged Caroline was seen venting her her anger on Laura Ikeji while the other women watched.
She fiercely accused Linda, who is Laura’s sister, of partly being responsible for her failed marriage through her blog activities.
“You can have a blog but don’t hurt people. Part of the reason why my marriage broke was because of Linda. I reached out to her and had court papers but she didn’t care,” Caroline said.
“Linda lied about my age and wrote that my daughter was from another man. I reached out to her. And you sit down here to defend your family? I have a family too and children that look up to me.
“My daughter has two holes in the heart. Do you know how I coped with that? Do you think I’m happy to be divorced? From the very moment I got married, Linda was on my butt. I didn’t snatch my husband from Linda.
“I respect your sister so much but I don’t understand why she hates me. You can defend your family from now till tomorrow. But when you stand up and tell me, my daughter, I had issues with pregnancy and almost died.
“When you sit down there and say you want to slap me, I’ll kill for my daughter. I got married for love and not money.
“I love my husband even today. I need my peace. If I want to insult your sister, I will. If she has the balls, she should face me.”
Earlier in January this year, Caroline opened up on her divorce from ex - husband, Musa Danjuma, using her Instagram (HRM👑 (@hrmcarolyna) to share her experience during the divorce.
The former Nollywood actress stated that her split from Mr Danjuma made her feel like a failure, blaming herself for not creating a perfect marriage and even for mistakes the two - Danjuma and herself, made while their marriage lasted.
She wrote, “I blamed myself for not making a perfect marriage, I blamed my self for both faults of ours until I started healing then I knew I was not a failure.
“I prayed to God for assistance, most importantly to forgive my self and him.
“Rather than hate the outcome of what was, I chose love and peace of mind for what is. We both ain’t perfect and that is what makes us human. I dealt with the hurtful words from friends and strangers, the stigma and constant mockery without knowledge of what truly happened.
“God whispered I am with you, and that was it. My journey to finding me began, and I never looked back . I came, I saw, I conquered, most importantly, I have found my lost identity”
“Healed, restored, unprovoked, loving and blessed ..#howcarolynagothergrooveback.. thanks to @lanreolusola who spoke through the words in the Bible to help me find my way.”
“Some of us are better off as friends than lovers. It is ok to see a professional counselor, you ain’t mad you just need clarification. It is ok to fail and rise again. Let God lead you. No hate but love always. Accept your faults forgive the other, and move on in peace.
“This is my first time talking about my divorce , not an easy journey, most times very painful moments especially if you are a perfectionist and kids are involved. Kill the hate it will only ruin you. If you are wondering how you will pick up financially, trust me you will, just stay focused and determined. Love without regrets.”


No comments:
Post a Comment