I'm Vehemently Opposed To My Son's Sexual Orientation - Okupe - THE DAILY CRUCIBLE

Breaking

Ads

Friday, January 22, 2021

I'm Vehemently Opposed To My Son's Sexual Orientation - Okupe

                                •Dr. Okupe
A Nigerian physician and politician, Dr.  Doyin Okupe, says he is aware of the new sexual orientation of his son, Mobaoluwarin, but added that he does not approve of it. 

Apparently reacting to Mobaoluwarin's self disclosure on his instagram page of being gay, Okupe said he is "vehemently opposed to homosexuality,"  explaining that it is a spiritual challenge.

He, however,  expressed the confidence that good testimony, victory and praises to God would end it the son's challenging sexual status. 

"He is my son. I gave him the name MOBA OLUWA RIN, ( I WALKED WITH GOD) because he was born at the time I gave my life to Christ.

"I have been aware of this his new orientation for a while now. He knows that as a Christian and a witness for Christ ( an evangelist) I am vehemently opposed to homosexuality as it runs contrary to the avowed precepts of my Christian faith.

"For me I look beyond the surface or the physical. Here I see a major spiritual challenge ahead but I know as my God liveth, this whole saga will end up in Praise to the Almighty Jehova who i serve day and night.

"For it is written: Behold, the hand of the Lord is not shortened that it cannot save, neither is His ear dead that he cannot hear. Isaiah 59 vs 1," the father stated.
                        

But Mobaoluwarin has come out to hit hard at critics of his homosexual status, saying many of them were criticizing from position of ignorance.

An Instagram user went on his comment section to say that he (Bolu) would have been a corpse if he was in Kenya.

The IG User, @blueweb_foundation, state : “Somewhere (in) Kenya, you could be a corpse. We Black coloured Never go against our God! Stay with your stupidity in France (sic).”

And Bolu hits back:“Your whole mentality is tragic. I feel sorry for you. Your religion has turned you into a psychotic imbecile that you think it’s okay to kill people? First, you said to stay in France with your stupidity; sir, who do you think gave Africans Christianity? The French and the English pushed the religion on you that you are calling.

“Black coloured, you should educate yourself a bit. Second, the Europeans who gave you your religion has since moved past that because the world has developed while people like you are still stuck in the 18th century. You should know that the same religion that you so deeply cherish justified people to enslave your ancestors in the past.

“You are delusional. I hope one day you will educate yourself. If not, I don’t care; you will die ignorant and on the wrong side of history."

No comments:

Post a Comment