Deeper Life School : My Children And I Are Being Monitored, Deborah Okezie Alleges - THE DAILY CRUCIBLE

Breaking

Ads

Monday, January 4, 2021

Deeper Life School : My Children And I Are Being Monitored, Deborah Okezie Alleges



Deborah Okezie, mother of the 11 - year - old Don Davis Archibong allegedly molested by his seniors at the Deeper Life High School, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, has claimed that two teachers from the school went to her daughter's nursery school to scurry for information about her house address. 

In a Facebook live broadcast on Monday, she warned that if anything untoward happens to her children, the school and its promoter should be held responsible.

Okezie questioned the rational behind the  deactivation of her main account, saying she was only seeking justice for her son.  

She decried the deactivation of her Facebook account which she had been using for her live broadcasts about alleged molestation of her son, stressing that she has not asked  for compensation yet from the school or any other person.

The woman,  however, said she remained undaunted, saying  the more they disabled  her accounts,  the more she would be driven to seek other outlets to demand justice.

She also disclosed that an appointment had been arranged with the commissioner of police tomorrow (Tuesday).

She said : "Two teachers from Deeper Life High School went to my two-year-old baby's school to make enquiry about me, to ask for my address. I don't know why. Since they said the case was being investigated, why are they doing that? Why am I being monitored? If anything happens to my children, Deeper Life, I hold you responsible.

"They went to the school to make enquiries about my address and today, I woke up to see that my account had been disabled. What have I said that would warrant them to disable my account? What politics are they playing? What have I done that would make my account to be disabled? I want to know. 

“Why are they going to my children's school to make enquiries about me? Why was my account deleted? I have been making posts and advertising my products on that account, why has it not been disabled all this while? Why now? If there is nothing you are hiding, why are you trying to shut me up? They want to shut me up so people can believe I have taken compensation. I did not demand money from anybody.

"As you are disabling my account, you are opening up my head to think of other things. My voice can never be silenced, you can't lock the accounts of all Nigerians. 

"I am going with my lawyer and my family. We are going to the commissioner of police’s office. I will let you know how it goes. If you don't hear from me, it's either I'm in jail or I have been silenced.

"I want justice, justice for Don Davis, justice for the market women that can't even come out to talk. Assuming I can't speak English, what would have been my fate?"

No comments:

Post a Comment