'I'm 40 Years Old, I've Never Done My Body' - Linda Ikeji - THE DAILY CRUCIBLE

Breaking

Ads

Monday, December 28, 2020

'I'm 40 Years Old, I've Never Done My Body' - Linda Ikeji



-The Daily Crucible

Africa’s foremost media entrepreneur and blogger, Linda Ikeji, has revealed that her body shape is natural and not the result of dieting or exercise.

Linda added that despite being 40 years old and having had a baby also, she still has not done her body, urging guys to take note of that, even as she stressed it is within her freedom to wear see  - through top.

"Listen guys. I'm 40 years old, I take a lot of Coke, I don't watch what I eat, I dont exercise AT ALL, I have had a baby, I have never done my body and I can still wear a see-through top. Listen, I don’t care what any of you say, this is an achievement 

"Well, as long as you don't compare me with Ashanti sha," she stated in her social media page.

No comments:

Post a Comment