A serving nurse at the Federal Medical Centre, (FMC), Ogun Stte, who tested positive to the novel coronavirus and was admitted at the State's Isolation Centre , Ikenne has been discharged.
The nurse was discharged on Saturday, a few moments ago after two of her samples returned negative.
She was admitted into the Centre about two weeks ago.
The highly elated nurse could not hide her joy in a telephone interview
"Yes o. I have been discharged. I am presently on my way home having tested negative twice for the Covid-19"
She expressed her gratitude to the Medical Director, the entire management staff, Head of Nursing, all the unions, and the whole staff.
"I am happy to be discharged from this place.
" I thank my Medical Director, my HOD, HCS, Director of Admin , indeed every one too numerous to mention.
"Everyone showed genuine concern for me while I was here.
"I thanked them all for the rare show of love, concern, care and prayers
" God bless you all."
The Medical Director, Prof. Adewale Musa-Olomu expressed gratitude to God for her recovery, describing it as an answer to prayers.
"This is another cherry development, coming barely a week after one of our staffs was discharged from the isolation Centre."
In in a release, Segun Orisajo, the Head, Public Relations & Information, quoted the Medical Director as urging members of staff to continue to have faith in the present administration in the Centre for its genuine concern for their general welfare.
No comments:
Post a Comment